Ergonomic, safe and time-saving
Maintenance of agricultural machinery is often performed lying down, or sitting beneath the vehicle. The usual lifting aids such as jacks, overhead cranes and forklifts provide insufficient safety and as a consequence, mechanics have to work in unsafe and diffcult circumstances underneath the machinery or vehicles.
Stertil-Koni vehicle lifts provide a complete ergonomic and safe solution, allowing the mechanic to stand while repair or maintenance work is carried out. Tractors and other heavy vehicles with large tires can be effortlessly lifted. The versatility of the various Stertil-Koni vehicle lifts is that a wide range of machinery and vehicles can be lifted with the same vehicle lift.Click here for the agricultural vehicle lifting brochure
Stertil-Koni wireless mobile column lifts
From the longest trailer to the widest Combine Harvester, from a single axle to a ten axle articulated vehicle, Stertil-Koni wireless mobile column lifts provide the superior lifting solution.
Very versatile for lifting a wide range of agricultural machinery and vehicles safely with an ideal working height adjustable within seconds. In any suitable location, in a wireless-controlled configuration that enables synchronised lifting and lowering. Stertil-Koni mobile column lifts have the ebright Smart Control System. An easy to use touch-screen display.
Stertil-Koni Universal Solutions
Stertil-Koni has developed a number of special adapters and other accessories for agricultural vehicles, such as an adjustable wheel clamp and a broader crossbeam. In a three-column configuration for towed equipment, the mobile column lifts are fitted with a special ‘pin and ball tow hitch.’ With vehicle capacities of up to 70 t per unit, Stertil-Koni vehicle lifts can lift heavy agricultural machinery and vehicles at the touch of a screen.
- Independent mechanical locking system Engages after 125 mm lifting stroke. Locking pawl engaged by gravity.
- ebright Smart Control System
- Locking profileWith increments of 35 mm.
- Obstruction protection
- Automatic overload protection
- Reliable hydraulic system with long life cycle technology
The Stertil-Koni PLATFORM LIFT
- Ideal for tractors, diggers and wheel loaders
- Vertical lifting with no overhang, thus saving space
- Optimum freedom of movement without crossbeams and base frames
- Maximum lifting height of 1,750 mm
- Lifting capacities from 20,000 kg up to 70,000 kg
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Flush-mounted or surface-mounted installation
- Platform lengths from 5.7 metres to 14.5 metres and Tandem Configurations (more lifts mounted in line) up to 29 metres
4-POST LIFTS with a variety of platform lengths
- Platform lift without crossbeams
- Space-saving design
- Suitable for large and heavy self-driving vehicles
- Low drive-on height
- 24,000 kg to 60,000 kg and 120,000 kg for Tandem Configurations
The Stertil-Koni IN-GROUND CYLINDER LIFT
- Maximum freedom of movement
- Lifting capacity of 15,000 kg per cylinder
- Configuration with 2 or 3 cylinders
- No electrical components below floor level
- Bio-degradable hydraulic fluid
- Aluminium trench covers with 6,000 kg wheel load
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Electronic synchronisation for maximum safety and comfort
Please feel free to get in touch with our Agricultural Machinery lifting advice team: +31 (0)512 33 44 44 or at firstname.lastname@example.org